Seven delightfully scented oils for deep tanning, massage, dry skin, moisterizing, bath, hair and scalp conditioner or just a dab of alluring fragrance.
PRODUCT INFORMATION :
- Monoi Tiare Tahiti Coconut Oil Gardenia is an authentic blend of pure coconut oil delicately scented with fresh Tiare flowers.
- Apply on the body for soft skin.
- Tiki Tahiti Scented Coconut Oil helps maintain hair strength.
- Monoi Tiare Tahiti makes delightfully scented oils for deep tanning, massage, dry skin, moisturizing baths, hair and scalp conditioning, just a dab for an alluring fragrance.
- In the native Tahitian language, Monoi (pronounced Mon-oy) translates to "scented oil."
- It is a completely natural product which has long been revered by Polynesians for its skin moisturizing virtues.
- Monoi is specific to French Polynesia and is traditionally made from "tiare" (pronounced Tea-a-ray) flowers so aked in the highest grade coconut oil.
- For soft supple skin, use MONOI TIARE TAHITI as a moisturizer and bath oil.
- It massages quickly into the skin, smoothing away dryness and leaving behind only a delightful fragrance of island flowers.
- MONOI TIARE TAHITI may be used as a conditioner for dry hair.
- Pour a small amount into the palm of your hand and massage into the hair.
- Shampoo out after 10 or 15 minutes.
- The oil will enter the hair and replace the natural oils, giving your hair natural body and sheen.Pure coconut oil is the best product available for use as a dark tanning oil.
- Monoi Tiki is pure monoi, it hardens under 68 degrees Farenheit.
- Heat gently to return to oil.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil, Tiare flower, parfum, Tocopherol (Vitamin