Natural Agave fiber Mitt wonderful for the skin, and will not mold. Made in Mexico by women's cooperative fair trade A square sewn in half and comes with a skin care brush brochure.
Products are handwoven from
and is chosen for its rejuvenating qualities. Daily
dry brushing cleans the pores, aiding in the elimination
of toxin build-up. Brushing also stimulates the lymphatic
system, carrying uric acid and catarrh to the skin cells
for elimination. Brushing contributes to healthier
muscle tone and better distribution of fat deposits.
wonderful for the lymphatic system of the body.
Brushing the skin significantly increases blood flow to the surface of your skin
Make your skin glow, many health benefits.
- Listen up ladies: Increasing the circulation to the skin could possibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite is toxic material accumulated in your body’s fat cells. So, rather than take drastic measures like liposuction, how about utilizing the dry skin brushing techniques to help break down unwanted toxins?
- Dry body brushing helps shed dead skin cells (and encourages new cell renewal), which results in smoother and brighter skin. It can also help with any pesky ingrown hairs.
- It assists in improving vascular blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. By releasing toxins, it encourages the body’s discharge of metabolic wastes so the body is able to run more effectively.
- Dry skin brushing rejuvenates the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin (and it feels pretty great, too!).
- It helps with muscle tone and gives you a more even distribution of fat deposits.
- Dry skin brushing helps your skin to absorb nutrients by eliminating clogged pores.
- And, in my experience, dry body brushing first thing in the morning can actually set up a perfect day! By doing something solely for yourself first thing in the morning, you can develop a beautiful follow-through effect.